Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Word Veri

One of the bestest bloggers out here is Caroline B. No, really ... you should read her stuff ... she's good. If you don't, you're not good.

She posted a comment on one of my posts recently that puzzled me ... I had no clue what she meant. Was it a typo? Was she medicated? I couldn't figure it out. In closing out her comment, she said, "Moilwax ... best word veri ever."

And for days, I fretted and fumbled around that comment. Was it a puzzle? Perhaps it was code ... something I had to figure out. She'd do something like that to me. More likely at 3 a.m. at summer camp, but I wouldn't put it past her on any other day.

But today, the clouds parted. I finally got it, while posting a comment on Annie's ultimate blog (another one you SHANT miss if you know what's good for you. And even if you don't ... I know what's good for you, and it's Annie's musings. Do it.)

Anyhoo ... as I was posting an eloquent comment to one of Annie's most recent perceptions into the human soul, I was reminded to type in a word verification for my comment so they'd know I was human ... as opposed flora or fauna, who have yet to master the keyboard. Word Verification ... hence Word Veri (sans the fication).

And ahhh ... I was released from my shackles. Course, at that point in time, now I had the best word veri ever. Me, me, me. And I'll share it with you.

Amfmkuny

Don't try to phonetically pronounce it. You have to spell out the A-M-F-M part first. Then say "kuny." I think it refers to the wickedly terrible state of Atlanta radio right now, with stations flopping around left and right.

Who comes up with these word veris? Flora or fauna?

Amfmkuny ... someone get Webster on the phone and let's get this one in print. 'Cause I like it. Just like snumping and snopping.

If you don't know ... don't be afraid to ask.

6 comments:

carolineb said...

Sorry for the cryptic comment.

pvpoli
people very proper on little incomes

AnnieBlogs said...

Ex-zipe-cat!

xzypqat

Ohh... messed it up.

Try again...

G.Q. Bauck.

The next Presidential hopeful.

gqebaaq


Word Veri is the new pig latin.

Amfmkuny is the new Star 94 morning show.

Chip B said...

Amfmkuny would be an improvement over the new Star94 morning show.

I guess what they chose sounded better than "Morning Crap."

ManUtd17 said...

The new Dave morning show isn't any better. In his first week, the guy trotted out a tired Bill Clinton/Robert Downey Jr./Charlie Sheen bit. By "tired" I mean it was circa 1998.

And he played the same tape 2 days in a row, in case the 6 a.m.-ers missed it when he played it the day before at 7:30.

Can we just get someone to give the traffic 3 or 4 times an hour and then just play music?!?!?!?

For the love people . . . .

Chip B said...

Agreed ... when I start slipping over into the A.M. channels, it's really getting bad.

Writeaway said...

what I love is when I get a word veri that I can not quite figure out and I try to type what it appears to be and it disappears and scolds me for messing up - and gives me a tiny exclamation point in a yellow yield sign and asks me to try again with another word. I guess the little exclamation mark is because it's really a little mistake.